HAPPY BIRTHDAY P.R.I.N.C.E.S.S

Assalamualaikum 
Salam Muhibbah... 
 Salam 1 Malaysia... 

Aerish,


No one could be more proud
In all the world than me. 
I have the loveliest child 
That there could ever be. 
Since the day you were born 
I have this feeling of pride, 
Everyone can see it 
When you are by my side. 
On this special day
I really want to say, 
Thank you for all the happiness 
That you have sent my way.


Happy Birthday to a princess that I am so proud of....
May all your dreams for the future come true....

Even though I hardly show it...
doesn't mean I do not love you...
I have my own reasons by doing so...
Nothing but because I love you...

Love you alwiz every now & then... eternally...

 till then..... 

 * hugs *


*Aerish's Birthday Chronology*

 :: Aerish & Aed coin box ::

26 responses to “HAPPY BIRTHDAY P.R.I.N.C.E.S.S

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  24. ampunnnnnnnnnnn...

    eB ter-remove comments ngan x sengajer...
    gara2 nk tekan publish comments tapi Aed dok tarik tgn srh pgg tab dier...
    pusing2 jerk ... ha kau amek...
    50 comments removed... huwaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
    so eB x tau la nk jwb aper sbb eB x engat aper yg u all comment...
    sedih3...
    yg plg x best, x leh nk retrieve lak tuh... hu3

    tapi eB ttp aminkan sumer doa... aminnn aminnn rabbil alamin
    tq yer.... hugs....

  25. aerish sory aunty antara yg plg lambat wish..
    neay aunty doakan aerish membesar bagai juara menjadi kebanggaan ibu dan ayah..amin..

  26. xper... no harm done...
    in fact she is happy 2 have 1 more wish...
    tq dear :)

Leave a Reply

Thanks to those who hated me, You made me STRONGER
Thanks to those that loved me, You made my HEART go FONDER
Thanks to those who cared, You made me feel IMPORTANT
Thanks to those who entered my life, You made me WHO I AM today
Thanks to those who left, You showed me that nothing LAST FOREVER
Thanks to those who stayed, You showed me TRUE FRIENDSHIP
Thanks to those who listened, You made me feel like I was WORTH it
Thanks ALL after ALL... (",)
* hugs *

Archive

Copyright aerishaedrica. Powered by Blogger.